1. Input power supply: three-phase four-wire (or three-phase five-wire) AC380V ± 10% 50Hz
2. Capacity: <8kVA
3. Lift height: 2000mm
4. Drive mode: variable frequency (energy saving self-start)
5. Control mode: PLC
6. Monitoring system: voltage, current conditions real-time monitoring.
7. Fault module: with 32-bit common fault simulation settings.
8. Safety protection: with protection ground, overload, overcurrent, leakage current protection function, safety in line with national standards.
9. Dimensions: 7500mm (long) ×3000mm (W) ×4500mm (high)
10. Training table size: 1680×710×1050mm
11. Auxiliary ladder size: 1400×600×2180mm
12. Installation structure: the actual training elevator for steel structure, the experimental platform for iron double-layer matte dense pattern molding structure, durable.
Escalators are open transport machinery that is powered by electricity and can carry passengers in a large number and continuous direction.
It has the characteristics of compact structure, safe and reliable, simple installation and maintenance, etc. Therefore, in places where traffic is high and concentrated, Such as stations, docks, shops and other places, can be widely used. This escalator has the transportation capacity, each transmission part is made of metal parts refined.
1, let students familiar with the industrial commonly used sidewalk escalators working principle, structure composition, low-voltage electrical structure and principles.
2, through the analysis of electrical schematics, students with the help of schematic analysis, master the safety protection and working form of elevators, and through analysis and measurement, to find out the location of fault points, a deep understanding of the operation of elevators.
3, improve the actual hands-on analysis ability of students, and actually improve the level of skill operation.
4, through the analysis and elimination of elevator faults, to complete the common elevator fault cognition and understanding.
5, through the PLC host programming, understand the PLC program programming principles and methods. 6, escalator safety operation and use of practical training
7, rung disassembly operation and practical training
8, comb plate adjustment and practical training
9, armrest belt tension adjustment and practical training
10, rung chain tension adjustment and practical training
11, brake adjustment and practical training
12, maintenance before the safety knowledge operation and practical training
13, escalator emergency rescue
14, escalator safety circuit fault finding and troubleshooting practical training
15, escalator access circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training
16, escalator safety monitoring circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training
17, escalator power circuit fault finding and troubleshooting practical training
18, escalator control circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training